Daisho Seiki Co., Ltd. (hereafter, our company) will promote the protection of personal information by establishing a personal information protection policy, establishing a personal information protection mechanism, and ensuring that all employees are aware of the importance of personal information protection and strict efforts.
- Managing Individual Information
- We will take necessary measures, such as maintaining security systems, improving management systems, and thoroughly educating employees, in order to keep personal information of customers accurate and up-to-date, and prevent unauthorized access, loss, damage, falsification, and leakage of personal information. We will implement safety measures and strictly manage personal information.
- Use and purpose of personal information
- Personal information such as names, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, etc. may be registered on this website at the time of inquiry from customers, but these personal information will not be used for any other purposes.Personal information received from customers is used for sending e-mails and materials in response to contacts from us, business information, and questions.
- Prohibition of Disclosure and Offer of Personal Information to Third Parties
We will properly manage personal information stored by customers and will not disclose personal information to third parties except in any of the following cases:
- With the consent of the customer
- Disclosure to contractors to whom we outsource businesses in order to provide the services they wish to provide.
- Cases where disclosure is required in accordance with laws and regulations
- Personal information safety measures
- We take all possible measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
- Your inquiry
- If the customer wishes to inquire, modify, or delete personal information of the customer, confirm the customer’s identity and respond accordingly.
- Compliance and review of laws and regulations
- We will comply with Japanese laws, regulations, and other norms that apply to personal information we hold, and will review and improve the content of this Policy as necessary.
- About Access Analysis Tools
- This website uses Google Analytics, an access-analysis tool.Google Analytics uses Cookie to collect traffic data.This traffic data is collected anonymously and does not identify an individual.This function enables you to reject collection by disabling Cookie. Confirm your browser settings and perform rejection settings.Cookie contains information about accessing this site and other sites, and is used to provide useful functions to users on many sites.The Cookie does not include any personal data (name, address, e-mail address, telephone number) of site users.
- Please contact the following for any inquiries regarding the handling of personal information.
Person responsible for managing personal information
2-1, Kunimidai 6-chome, Nishinomiya-shi, Hyogo Prefecture, Daisho Seiki Co., Ltd.